[Spridgets] a bit off-topic...Int'l Metro van on ebay w/BMC B series engine

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sun Mar 9 21:48:25 MST 2008

As I may have mentioned, or you may have gathered; I come from a long
line of eccentrics.  One of my quirks is an unhealthy interest in old
International Harvester trucks.  I prefer the pre-'57 pick-ups, and
small dump trucks, but like to look over whatever Int'l shows up on
eBay.  Tonight, there's a '60 van (eBay item #110231779411) which
appears to be powered by a BMC B series engine.  Don't know if this was
a standard installation, but I'm going to see what I can find out about
it.  No, I'm not interested in vans.....just curious about a possible
link between BMC and International Harvester.  Back in the day, both
were huge in truck & commercial vehicle production (obviously, Int'l
still is).
Bud Osbourne