[Spridgets] 'glass' fenders, etc.

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sun Mar 9 17:33:39 MST 2008

I'm thinking that if they did an excellent job of recreating the
original, they'd have a pretty decent market, world-wide, through
outfits like (hate to say it) Moss, Brown & Gammons, The Roadster
Factory, etc.
I've seen some of their tops, on other Brit cars, and they really seem
to be pretty well made.  While not as good looking as the originals,
they aren't as bad looking as some of the aftermarket stuff I've seen.
I'm going to look into one for my Mk.I Midget, as it would be better
than not having a hardtop, if I decide to travel with it in cool, wet,
fall weather.
They're located only about 30 miles from me, on the other side of
Pittsburgh.  Maybe I'll stop in, next time I'm on that side of the city,
and talk to them about it.
Bud Osbourne