[Spridgets] Race Car For Sale

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Sat Mar 8 11:14:09 MST 2008

All -

 In a few days I will probably be going off-list for about 5 - 6 weeks. My
race Spridget is up for sale. I am committed to letting it go for this
upcoming racing season. I know that 'Chopper's car is also up for sale. I want
to offer it to the lists first, then list it on Ebay. Asking price is $7000
OBO. Pics and info can be accessed at www.excel.net/~bpazur.

I wil not have Internet access for these next 5 - 6 weeks, but Denise can call
me about any queries that anyone might send to our email, bpazur at excel.net,
and I can call you about any questions you may have. The car is located 1/2
hour drive from RA.

This is Kris Larsen's second project race car, for those of you that are not
familiar with it. It was built tub up around 2002, no expense spared, has seen
very few races, and is very fast and very clean.

Regards,

Bud Pazur