[Spridgets] Aaron Cooper's 61 Sprite with a 3.8 liter Jaguar engine

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 04:43:41 MST 2008

Has anyone seen the March issue of Classic Motor Sports featuring Aaron
Cooper's 61 Sprite with a 3.8 liter Jaguar engine? This may have been posted
on the list already but due to my dear father's passing in February I
haven't been able to keep up.

I was able to find the car on the site British V8 www.britishv8.org a site
which I have never heard of.  Aaron did a nice job on the Sprite both
fitting the motor and a great white and red stripe paint job, I love
stripes. I especially like the modified E-type hood modification.
http://www.britishv8.org/Other/AaronCouper.htm

The article mentions Alan Brooks 1959 Sprite with 4.2 liter jaguar engine
anyone know of a link for that one?

Not looking for sympathy, prayers or good karma needed, as my civil union
spouse has another breast cancer surgery this coming Thursday hopefully the
last one.  I may have to tattoo a Sprite on myself  to keep up beat ; )

Happy Motoring,
Linda

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner