[Spridgets] Proposed NW route/Kate's Brakes

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 23:11:08 MST 2008

Bill and everyone,

For safety's sake, we will add a page of cell phone numbers for those who
wish theirs to be known at <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>. Send the
information below to <SpriteMidgetClub at gmail.com>

Name:
Cell #:
Expected arrival date & time at Lake of the Ozarks:

If you are more than, say, 8 hours late and we haven't heard from you, we
will call and check on you.

Call us at 620.408.6877 if you get in trouble or are delayed.

Cheers!!
Jim

On 3/7/08, Bill L <pythias at pacifier.com> wrote:

>          Hello Spridgets,
>
>   Speaking of the 50th...   and Kate
>

> http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=2&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-google-mm&utm_medium=ha
>
>   here is my proposed round trip for listers from the GREAT
>   Northwest....
>
>   i've been recently thinking 5 days of 400 miles a day (appox)
>   instead of 4 days of 500 miles a day .. .. it adds Two nights of
>   motes rooms and food in exchange for 8 hour days of driving insted
>   of 10 hour days....
>
>   thoughts? proposals?..
>

>   Also, .. its only about a 150 mile detour to get to ELKO.. if i
>   knew how to do anything but pump the pedal to bleed the brakes.. ..
>
>   also.. its about time to be exchanging CELL PHONE #'s.. not just
>   for NWsters, but for EVERYONE who's making the trip and could need
>   mechanical assistance! (anyone who's coming!??)... someone
>   willing/able to host a web sight for this?
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Bill                             mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
>
>   '66 Sprite "the red thing" (HAN8L 49403)
>   Kelso, WA. USA
>
>   To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management
> potential.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>