[Spridgets] Isuzu starter

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 7 23:04:58 MST 2008

Im sure there was a chev equivalent of this:

  http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au/car_info_holden_gemini_te.htm

  I got a starter from one of these and ran it up till i put in the 5speed..

  The 5speed rotates the mounting angle of the starter , so the 4mm-5mm clearance i did have between the solenoid and the footwell (with a standard backing plate on the engine) was now abot 10mm or more fouled...i wasn't game to coax that much with a BFH...
  back to the bendix unit.

  andy

Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas at snet.net> wrote:
  That looks like the POS I gave them for the core when I bought the Isuzu
starter. Check to see if the electrical terminals are tight.

You are subscribed as a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au

http://www.team.net/archive