[Spridgets] "50 Years of Spridgets" Celebration Hotel Information!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 23:11:57 MST 2008

How about some of the listers in Washington and Oregon that are coming to
the event?  Wanna stop by and either fix Kate's brakes or give her a lift to
the event??  Maybe we need a "Northwest OSHIT Group"??   Would that be a
"Kate Kluster", Glen?

Cheers!!
Jim

On 3/6/08, Glen Byrns <grbyrns at ucdavis.edu> wrote:

> Anyone else sense the need for a "Kate Cluster"?
> Must be another lister in the area with brake knowledge???
>

> Glen
>

> > I'd love to go, but I'm hesitant to attempt a cross country trip with
> no
> > brakes.  If I take Madge to the only shop in town that is willing to
> > work on her, by the time they diagnose the problem and hopefully fix
> it,
> > I would have nothing in reserve to make the trip. Isn't retirement
> > grand!!
> >
> > Kate

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>