[Spridgets] Isuzu starter

Jim Juhas james.f.juhas at snet.net
Thu Mar 6 22:03:00 MST 2008

Those fancy ones with the billet flanges are not within my budget.  When I put the Isuzu version in my Sprite, I couldn't get enough room to hammer in the footbox.  So I cut out a corner of the footbox and made a little 'box' that provided a recess in the corner of the footbox.  I welded up the box but riveted it in to the car/footbox.  Took some time but far less cash than the modified starters.

Jim
1957 MGA #311