[Spridgets] Ottawa Snowfall - now Global Warming...

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 6 13:05:23 MST 2008

Geez!  I had to look that up.  I figured you meant the blue haired people
that drive to Florida for the winter.

But, now I know.  From what I've read, it's a feeble defense. :)
( "If it's close to 100 degrees and we get a "blue norther" that drops the
temps to closer to 90, it's still a "cold front" in our book." )