[Spridgets] Another question...

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Thu Mar 6 12:48:17 MST 2008

Kevin,

I'm in Richland, WA... in the Tri-Cities. Just south of the Hanford Nuclear
Reservation...
It's about 250 miles west of Seattle, 220 miles South of Spokane.
If you are looking at a map of WA, 1/3rd of the way from the right of the
WA-OR border.
Or, to put it another way, about 35miles north of the junction if I82 and I84

Yep!! Slap-dab in the middle of nowhere  ;-))

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA