[Spridgets] Horns....now Kate Bales

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sun Mar 2 09:58:24 MST 2008

That's the one I remember, and, I suspect, the one David has in mind.
She seemed like a very intelligent, educated, strong-willed woman, and
very likable.  Her posts were never frivolous in nature, and always
added something worthwhile to the discussion.
She seemed to be pretty much self-sufficient, as I recall, and had a
family (including horses, dogs & cats) living with her.  As Ron says; I
sure hope she's O.K.  I do recall her mentioning that she was moving
from Oregon (?) to Nevada, but she didn't say why.  I also seem to
remember reading many of her posts from after her move to Nevada.
BTW.  I'm very familiar with Leader Dogs (I've been a Lion for20+
years), but I confess my ignorance of the term "aide dog".  Would
someone please enlighten me?  Thanks.
Bud Osbourne