[Spridgets] From cut-off bolts to--Over the road

Kate kgb at frontiernet.net
Mon Jun 30 20:20:03 MDT 2008

Most of our modern drivers are graduates of academies that teach all there
is to know about truck driving in two weeks or less.  Thirty years ago,
car/semi accidents were almost always the fault of the car.  Now it is the
reverse.  Don't even get me started on Abdul and Raji, who were given their
trucks by the Canadian government to keep them off the welfare rolls.

Kate

  Those drivers were a