dmg at bossig.com
Mon Jun 30 11:09:26 MDT 2008
The "Golden Age" for me was when....
- Drivers sat in the car instead of reclining in the cockpit
- They changed gears by hand, eye and ear, not by pressing a button on the
wheel when the light flashes
- The tires were skinny just like the ones on the family car
- Watching Fangio in a 250F drifting in a curve with Mike Hawthorn in a 625 just
- Drinking wine at dusk at Le Mans in '55 watching the glow of white hot brakes...
Man... you just know why I love my Spridget ;-))
Sorry folks, I've got to go right now and listen to my "Into the Red" CD....
On 30 Jun 2008 at 11:39, Brad Fornal wrote:
>> the "Golden Age" back in the early 1960s,
Dave G. KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA
"Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time."
Terry Pratchett, 'Hogfather'
More information about the Spridgets