[Spridgets] FW: hydrogen filling station in Los Angeles

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 10:12:57 MDT 2008

John Sudzman (sp) and his wife Collie, Doug Altman, and his wife Sheryl,
Martha and I went out to taste some wine on Saturday. "I" was the only one
to 4X4 to the top of the mountain this place, Casa Loco, was on. I did have
to remove some ballast to do it though....... <G>
So anyway, they had this CUTE girl pouring for us, so when we finished, I
took her out to the trunk to see the mobile bar. She was suitably impressed,
and sent the owner out. He also was fond of the Tequila Chamucos (The Devils
Tequila) that I poured for him and his friend. Kindness begats kindness, and
before I left, this kind gentleman, brought me out a supplemental bottle of
Tequila Climax to accompany my bottle of "X" Tequila back to Osage Beach.
Ron, I know Billy doesn't drink, but I wonder if he would be offended if I
sent him an empty bottle of this stuff. The bottle is pretty interesting on
it's own. A blue, about 6" high, porcelain X.

Brad

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 6:38 PM, Dave G. <dmg at bossig.com> wrote:

> The more I read about "youse guys" anniversaries, the older I feel   ;^((
>
> I went to a wine tasting last night.... the only thing there that was older
> than
> me was the granite counter top ..!!!
>
> On 29 Jun 2008 at 19:02, Craig wrote:
> >> The first democratically elected govenment in Iran was overthrown by
> >> the U.S CIA backed group( can you say Shah of Iran?) on Aug 22,
> >> 1953... (the day I was born)
>
> --
> Dave G.   KK7SS
> '65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA
> "Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time."
>    Terry Pratchett, 'Hogfather'

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad