[Spridgets] rant-heater blower motor housing

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Sun Jun 29 18:21:20 MDT 2008

Hi all-
So OK, I'm getting things in order...engine in properly (thanks for all the
tips and tricks, did it twice after I realized I had forgotten the tranny
mount), sorting out painted over wiring from the DPO...guess you guys know
the drill all too well.

I am blessed I guess with two decent heater blowers, but of course the one
with the better sounding and feeling motor has a cracked housing.  I have an
uncracked housing that is real clean.

A 4 inch piece of duct tape would be the end all be all, but with a shiny
clean hosing on my bench, I cannot neglect it.

To be blunt, how the heck can I separate this %(^*&$ thing safely?  Do I
drill all those small bolts off? There is no way I can get a wrench in that
thing unless I use my 6 year old's hands.

Chris
66MKIII

Brookfield, WI