[Spridgets] LoTo and Re: First Post to Spridgets (Restoring 76 Midget)

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 16:02:53 MDT 2008

--- On Sun, 6/29/08, dlancer7676 at comcast.net <dlancer7676 at comcast.net> wrote:
> I disagree on the Haynes--they actually have pretty good
> breakdowns, pictures, and schematics covering most aspects
> of Spridget work.

I agree with David's disagree(?). I think Haynes has an error on camshaft installation, but otherwise I tend to reach for it more than the others. Usually, turns out like the great Paul A. says - "it only goes one way."

Word from LoTo was that it was a very special event, and that from Peter C. who doesn't usually talk like that.

Ron