[Spridgets] Removing a cut-off bolt.... Ideas??

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 12:36:15 MDT 2008

You can get an extractor.  You drill a hole into the broken/cut-off fastener, screw the extractor (reverse threads) into the hole, and just keep turning.  It pulls itself down into the hole (theoretically) and backs the stub out.  I have used them with varying degrees of success.  Not expensive.

--David C.
WOULD A FLY WITHOUT WINGS BE CALLED A WALK?

From: "Dave G." <dmg at bossig.com>