[Spridgets] Bugeye original paint

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 17:38:54 MDT 2008

I don't think I would roll it.  Spraying it is the way to go.
You can see what HVLP sprayed Rustoleum "Antique White" looks like on a
Bugeye right here....

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/brokencase_photos/IMGP1104-01.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/brokencase_photos/IMGP1109-01.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/brokencase_photos/IMGP1115-01.jpg

So tell me, does it look like Old English White or not?

I'll see if I can post more pictures after I do the second coat.