[Spridgets] Siamese Twins & A Beer

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Mon Jun 23 19:34:25 MDT 2008

Siamese twins walk into a pub  in Ontario and park themselves on a bar
stool.  One of them says to the Bar tender, 'Don't mind us, were joined at
the hip.  I'm John, he's Jim.  Two Molson Canadian beers, draft please'.

The bartender, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite conversation
while pouring the beers.  'Been on holiday yet, lads?'

'Off to  England next month,' says John.  'We go to England every year and
hire a car and drive for miles, don't we, Jim?'  Jim agrees.

'Ah, England !' says the Bar tender.  'Wonderful country... the  history,
the beer, the culture...'

'Nah, we don't like that British stuff,' says John.  ' Hamburgers & Molsons
beer, that's us, eh Jim?

And we can't stand the  English  - ..'

'So why keep going to England ?' asks the Bar tender.

'It's the only chance Jim gets to drive.'

Heading out to LoTO in the morning, see ya'll there!

Mark
Nashville
http://www.arrestmered.com
58 "Bugeye"