[Spridgets] Madge has brakes!

Kate kgb at frontiernet.net
Sun Jun 22 22:29:59 MDT 2008

Bill & Bill spent the afternoon bleeding my brake & clutch lines, and Madge
now stops and shifts smoothly and properly.  She also has working brake
lights for the first time in years.  Tomorrow I will replace her 15 year old
battery with one that will hold a charge and start driving her again.
Spridget people are definitely the greatest folks in the entire world!!!

They plan to leave before daylight and hope to make Rawlins Monday night,
somewhere in Nebraska Tuesday, and arrive at LOTO on Wednesday.  They are
driving matching SB Sprites, one pulling a trailer.  I only wish I could go
with them.

Kate