[Spridgets] No joy in Mudville...

Paul Herder p.herder at cox.net
Sun Jun 22 08:23:32 MDT 2008

Now I can understand why I cannot drive my wife's 66 Sprite to LotO...

It is doing a "Frank".  ;^)

http://members.cox.net/p.herder/images/DoingAFrank.jpg

Jim,  I will also put in my 2 cents... I think I know that you would
rather figure it out and fix it on your own and if it wasn't for the
time factor, you probably would but there isn't time so bring it and let
the rest of us take a whack at it!  You know what they say about another
set of eyes (or 40-70 extra sets!)

Paul
66 Sprite tub in
Sedgwick, KS
Leaving Wednesday morning for LotO (IAW Google Maps, 5-6 hour trip)