[Spridgets] The torture FINALLY stops....

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 09:17:45 MDT 2008

Ok, got my breath back from pushing the lawn ornament back into the yard.
I'm not smart enough to stop, and let all the kind folks at LotO help. I
have this phobia of not being able to take care of my own shit.
Back out to the street, jack up the rear, start it, and now I just abuse the
HELL out of the brakes and tires. I rev it up to about 4 grand, and slam on
the brakes, leaving black trails on the asphalt. I do this about 6 times,
slide around the corner just down the street, narrowly missing a former
employee in their minivan.
Push in the clutch, slowly apply the brakes until I stop, and the car
doesn't die.

Now to get after the rear transmission seal.
I see there is a felt bit on it, does this need to be oiled up prior to
installation??

Brad