[Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless vs. Brass

B- Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 01:17:13 MDT 2008

Bob Walker wrote:  "On the animal issue, I agree. We have people up here
going to jail because they cannot afford to "properly" feed the animals per
somebody's opinion."

Well, that sounds good to me.   Starving a pet is animal abuse, and they
should go to jail.   If someone cannot "afford" to feed a pet according to
*society's* laws, they should not keep an animal.  They can get a Pet Rock.
But don't get me wrong.  I am one of those who favor the drawing and
quartering PETA nutters.

Buster