[Spridgets] Front disk brake wire wheel question

Rick Sorak htpc2 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 19 16:11:14 MDT 2008

Hello list,

Sorry I won't see ya at LOTO, to all those going have a blast for me.

Pertaining to a '65 Midget w/ wire wheels

Question, got out the Haynes manual but it was no help....
I noticed when I had the front end jacked up the other day that I the front
wheel could rotate a small distance w/o the brake disk moving....

What is the source of the play between the disk and the wire wheel
splines....What do I need to do to eliminate this play?
Thanks
Rick