[Spridgets] Kopex redux opinions please..

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Thu Jun 19 15:12:18 MDT 2008

hmm.. maybe I didn't put that well..

The original stuff has a loose spiral of wire with a paper outer
coating.  The spiral is loose enough that one could cut the tubing
and there would be *one* spot where the spiral wire is cut and the
rest would be the paper.  Closer to clothes drier vent line in it's
spacing.  if you push your finger into the side you would make a tear
in the paper which is now damaged forever.

The stuff that I have from Moss is actually a spiral wound *sheet of
thin metal* that has a paper coating.  If you look at the end of the
stuff from Moss you will see a continuous band of aluminum.  If you
push your finger into the side of the pipe it will make a dent which
you can push out from inside.

It is certainly possible that I am wrong about this.

What say ye all?

Lester