[Spridgets] Sleeving master/brake cylinders - Stainless vs. Brass

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Thu Jun 19 07:36:21 MDT 2008

Apple is 20 minutes from my house.  Their reputation locally is that they
were good for a while, then bad for a while, and now are good again.  I
don't know the timing, and I don't know if the same people are involved.  I
bought a set of rear shocks from them a month ago, but have yet to install
them and have no other experience.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY