[Spridgets] Troubleshooting advice needed please

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Wed Jun 18 20:49:16 MDT 2008

Brad

Due to the incline of the clutch master, you really do not have much
fluid to bleed out before the master sucks air even if there is juice in
it, the rear end is tilted up and sucks air when it's about 1/2 full.
Get yourself a lovely assistant to fill the master with each squirt of
the bleeder.
Or for best results, use air to power bleed it.
Get an old cap, pop off the center cover, drill a 1/4" hole in the
depressed spot where the vent hole is, use a rubber tipped blow gun and
force the juice thru the system with about 10-15 psi, no more than 20.
When the are ready to open the bleeder, have the helper start the air
flow the instant you open it up.
You will see the juice come out full stream, yell stop to the helper as
you close the bleeder.
Do watch the juice level too.
I gave up the old way, I just power bleed and it usually works the first
time.
You can even use the original cap if you do not have a spare, just
replace the snap in center cap after you drill out the inner part.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ