[Spridgets] Warning-Warning-Warning

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 18 07:40:36 MDT 2008

So ... is there some loophole that allows them to write "Made in USA" on it?

I have heard that in Canada, you can advertize as "Made in Canada" if there
is a certain percent of the manufacturing done in the country.

BTW, don't take this as me saying that just becasue something is made in
North America that that necessarily makes it a higher quality.