[Spridgets] Warning-Warning-Warning

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 17 11:04:50 MDT 2008

I see it more as the midrange that's hard to find.  If money is no object
then you're okay, and if you like to drive and shop then cheap is available,
but the middle class stuff is gone.

For me, I see this as high end ( correct me if I'm wrong )
http://www.aircompressorsdirect.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=677
( Made in USA contractor grade )

and I wouldn't expect the same performance from this:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=42185

----Original Message Follows----
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom at billyzoom.com>

 > Because their customers - Frank included - cannot resist the low prices.
That's not true. It's a matter of not being able to get anything else.
You can pay more, but it's still the same hose. Nobody sells quality any
more.