[Spridgets] Spare wheel bearings and spacers?

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at Dartmouth.EDU
Tue Jun 17 09:31:51 MDT 2008

Hi,

I am mocking up a front suspension and am in need of the four bearings
and two oil seals for the front disk brake hub/spindles.

If anyone has serviceable sets in their spares bin please contact me
off list. Don't worry I won't be racing, let alone driving on them -
though if they have some life left that would be a bonus.

Given this is just a mock-up, I am looking for a really cheap or free
(I will pay for shipping of course) alternative to the $60+ kits.

Of course if you want them back when I am done (probably next year at
the rate I am moving) I'm more than happy to return them (this one
falls into the free category tho).

Thanks,
-m