[Spridgets] Warning-Warning-Warning

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 02:22:54 MDT 2008

So why does China - or anywhere else for that matter - make rubbish
products?
It is not because they are Chinese, but because firms like HF will order
them - and often actually specify and commission them.

And why do firms like HF order them?
Because their customers - Frank included - cannot resist the low prices.

Make the distinction between value and price and you have a solution.
Buy good value items - which may or may not be the cheapest - and accept the
quality that you then pay for.

Guy