[Spridgets] Confuse Spridget identity

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 15 11:59:02 MDT 2008

Heh heh---Reminds me of attending the Austin Healey Conclave in Indianapolis a few years ago and going to the car show.   I made my way to the Sprites and was perusing the LBCs when I came upon a real, in-the-flesh ROUND WHEEL ARCH Sprite entered in the show.   At least its tag I.D.'d it as a Sprite.  HAD to be One-Of-A-Kind!   8^)

--David C.
WOULD A FLY WITHOUT WINGS BE CALLED A WALK?

From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman at gmail.com>