[Spridgets] Engine pull

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 06:05:59 MDT 2008

Ok, it seems like I have to do a lot of stuff that takes longer because the
car is modified like remove the carb from the inlet before I can remove the
inlet because I have a 3-into-1 exhaust manifold that has to be removed.  I
also have other small extras that add up like oil temperature gauge, lock wired
sump plug, oil catch tank and 3 breather pipes, etc.  Maybe I was more  tired
than a I realised.  Still once it's back in I don't plan on pulling  it again
in a hurry.