[Spridgets] Question re. Torque wrench with extension

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sat Jun 14 16:24:05 MDT 2008

<<I have had a Craftsman for 20 years or better, my brother has a high end Snap on.
He said mine had to be off since it was so old, we checked it with his, dead nuts!>>

BUT Frank, you got your's back when one still had a "chance" of getting a decent tool from Crapsman.!!!

And I will BET NEITHER torque wrench is actually accurate !!  When is the last time EITHER one of you had the tool calibrated (if ever)?!?!?!