[Spridgets] bugeye for sale

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jun 13 13:54:12 MDT 2008

I just talked to the guy, he's hard of hearing and yells into the phone.  Ford
guy, he knows nothing of Sprites and took this one in trade along with a VW he
wanted.  He lists it as a 57(!), but when asked, he says it has two studs on
the windscreen.  It seems to be rust free, solid floors and rockers.  Grill
and rear bumperettes missing.  Motor and trans present.  Indoor stored 25yrs

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/718188336.html

I'm close by and can take a look tomorrow or Sunday.  I don't imagine it will
take him long to sell it at that price, so get to it quickly.  Be sure to hold
the phone away from your ear!!!!!   Heck, at that price I almost bought it
over the phone and I don't even want it.

Glen Byrns