[Spridgets] I'm jealous - HELP

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:17:20 MDT 2008

Hey Jim,

Nothing to stop you from coming to Lake of the Ozarks!  I ran the Alaskan
Highway on a motorcycle a couple years ago at age 60. Surely a Spridget can
make it.  If not, they have trailers in Alaska, don't they?  ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On 6/11/08, James Lempe <oldtimealaskan at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> All this talk about 50th get togeathers is making me VERY jealous.  I'm in
> Alaska and may have the only Bug Eye around, plus I have two MK IV's.  There
> are no groups, meetings, ralleys, shows nothing.
>
> Is there anyone out there from Alaska or know of a contact up here??
>
> Jim in Homer Alaska

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>