[Spridgets] FYI - Performance/Race tires

John Caffrey jdc6 at Lehigh.EDU
Wed Jun 11 12:13:00 MDT 2008

I called the toll free number and told him I wanted to buy the tires for
the $49 +15 price but I sat on it for two days. He had several calls
like that, and he offered me that price because he is having to pay more
for the new batch. It might still work?
John
Fogelsville, PA