[Spridgets] For Brad (No LBC!!)

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 11 06:27:44 MDT 2008

I saw that on a t-shirt.

Another couple of t-shirts that I saw way back when ( late 70's ) was when I
was at a cottage party.  Woman walks in with a t-shirt that isn't much
special.  The graphic has musical notes and Lawrence Welch type bubbles
floating around and the words are "I'm forever blowing bubbles ...".  A
while later, after she makes the rounds and gets noticed, her husband walks
in, and his t-shirt reads ... "Hi, I'm Bubbles!"

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Dave G." <dmg at bossig.com>

 >From my sister...

"One Tequila, two Tequila, three Tequila,..... FLOOR!!"

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA