[Spridgets] BRAKE PIPE FLARE TECH SESSION

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 23:11:09 MDT 2008

I don't got one that I can easily bring....   Gerard Chateauvieux has also
volunteered to do a tech session on disk brake conversions. Schedule wise,
Jack's and Gerard's sessions would be best on Sunday morning June 29th while
the God fearing are in church  ;-)
Either that or we double them up on Saturday...   ??   Frank's call...  He's
in charge of the tech.....

Cheers!!
Jim

--