[Spridgets] LotO Autocross / Judson and 5 speed questions

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Tue Jun 10 19:36:56 MDT 2008

The shop that did the installation used a dyno and I was standing
there while they did the final tune and it was a 45% increase, how
long that lasted may be another question.  Now this was new out of
the box and installed by a Judson approved shop.  It sure ran like a
scalded cat - - - - in 1960.  The gas mileage was worse than
advertised as was the Marvel oil for the blower.  But it sure made
the car a blast - - - like going over Tioga pass (10,000+ ft) and
easily passing a new Pontiac gasping for air.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition