[Spridgets] LotO meet show questions..

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 09:50:06 MDT 2008

I'd say let EVERYONE show up. We are NOT the slobby, snobby, Spridget
owners.
Next suggestion will be to have the Midget owners stay away. They can
celebrate in 2011!!

LOL

I get Glen's point, but I am more of a own it and enjoy it kinda guy, not a
restore it, then store it person.

Davd G, who was the guy in MO, that sold you your abortion of a Sprite
again?
We all must be wary of the fox in our midst. I am not suggesting we ban him,
or anything, but for us all to be aware, of what he is willing to do to
members of our group.

Brad

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 10:31 AM, <tinydog at snet.net> wrote:

>  tinydog asks:
>
> To put it another way, trailer queens and "concours" cars, stay away?
>  -------------- Original message from "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns at ucdavis.edu>:
>

> > if the trailer queens bother you, come over and hang with the other
> jealous
> > guys like me who will be making catty comments about them while secretly
> > dreaming.

Emo Philips  - "I was the kid next door's imaginary friend."