[Spridgets] engine pull

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Mon Jun 9 18:05:12 MDT 2008

> It took roughly 3 hours total - not too bad considering thats the first
> time I have ever pulled an engine. I would say that the engine removal
> list was very helpful - thanks to all of you for helping me flesh that
> out.

Don't feel bad, Marc. I recently pulled my engine and trans, swapped the
originals back in to get me through a couple weeks, then swapped the "good"
ones back in. Each time I spent a leisurely day ripping the engine and trans
out and slapping the other one in, then another leisurely half day or so
taking care of all the details to make it functional again. I am not the
speediest of engine swappers, but I do enjoy it more this way.
David Lieb