[Spridgets] MGB Driver Magazine

Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 12:30:49 MDT 2008

John,
	Yes they do.  My Midget has been in the magazine a couple of times.
Just don't be surprised if it takes a couple of issues before you show
up in the magazine.  If you are not a member of NAMBGR (I think that
is the correct initials) I will keep a look out for your picture.

Kristi
(The orange 74 Midget next to you at the show)