[Spridgets] Click-adjust..

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Sat Jun 7 22:53:41 MDT 2008

The different metal parts expand and contract at different rates.  Since you
opperate the engine hot, that is where the clearances need to be the most
accurate.  Try this test:  Adjust all the valve lashes when cold to the same
spec, heat the engine up, and recheck.  They will all be different.  That is
why they are adjusted when hot.
David R.