[Spridgets] Click-adjust..

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Sat Jun 7 22:11:21 MDT 2008

Hi Bill,

Well done... nothing beats hands-on and dirty. And you'llknow what to do the next it needs
a bit of 'fixing!" --- and there *will* be a next time ;-))

In the late '40's and early '50s my dad was a lorry driver in the UK (trucker) and in those
days the driver was expected to maintain his rig... which was lucky for me  <grin> because
my school-free days were spent helping him, so I learnt how to do things with the tools of
the day..

My first car was a beat-up 1934 Wolseley Hornet - I bought it in 1953 for 50 Pounds
Sterling, and when I asked my Dad for help he said "You bought it - you better learn how to
fix it!"
I think I said quite a few nasty words under my breath, but it's paid off for me many times
since.

Keep digging, keep trying, keep learning...
The destination is worth the journey <GRIN>

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA