[Spridgets] need help on color for front valence assembly

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sat Jun 7 15:45:29 MDT 2008

Thanks, Frank, and others who've responded.  I guess I need to clarify
that it is not the splash panels I'm concerned with.  It's the pieces
right behind the grill, on either side & everything that would be
forward of the radiator, yet on the inside of the valence assembly.
Since the car is going to remain in it's original color (Glacier White),
it'll show if it's incorrect.
The good/bad news is that because it's so damn hot & humid, my son
(who's taken over my former sand-blasting chores ;)) wasn't able to get
much done with cleaning it up.  So, while the rest of the car becomes
white, again, tomorrow; the valence will have to wait a bit longer to
get finished.
Now, as far as the splash panels go, I'm pretty sure that......aw shit.
Can't remember those, for sure, either.  But I think I agree with Frank:
they should be body color.
Thanks.
Bud Osbourne