[Spridgets] OT- Beer-in the cooler

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Fri Jun 6 19:15:15 MDT 2008

Hello Kate,

     Can't speak for the rest of the convoy (the other ONE.. count 'em
     ONE, TWO cars in the convoy, but i'm not much of a drinker
     either.. once in while to be sociable, but not something i
     generally do......

     I do appreciate the offer tho..... hey, we're gonna have to get
     directions to YOUR place pretty soon.. only a couple of weeks
     till we light out of these parts headin' fer yourn!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
 '66 Sprite HAN8L49403
  'Tis better to be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt