[Spridgets] Nutria

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Jun 3 23:23:26 MDT 2008

Yup..  seems that the fur industry uses the hides as a liner for furs
and they wanted to know where the best ones came from.  Actually I was
not the guy grinding up the nutria embryos or nutria bits for the
starch gel electrophoresis  (He started this with all that 4D crap) I
was the one trying to program in this formula from a published article
that would determine somethingerother and after several attempts at
running data I actually looked at that formula and USED COLLEGE
CALCULUS!!  I figured out that the published formula was not the
derivative that it should have been..

hmm.. probably too much info..  it's late..

Lester