[Spridgets] Bugeye Soft Top

Mark & Joanna hannamj at juno.com
Mon Jun 2 10:09:52 MDT 2008

Hi folks,
I am getting my car ready for Lake of the Ozarks this month.
I still need to purchase a top. A few weeks ago there was a thread about tops.
I must have missed the bottom line. I like the idea of a black canvas top.
Years ago some guy was making these for reasonable money. Is he still around?
Are the tops any good? I do not want a cheap top, I want a good top. Anyone
have the MacGreagor (sp) top? What soft top do you guys like? Please feel free
to email me off list if that avoids stepping on toes or hurting a vendor's
feelings. I really do need a new top soooon!
Thank you,
          Mark (Colorado)