[Spridgets] Confused - Weber issues (longish)

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 01:47:52 MDT 2008

--- Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net> wrote:
> You cant swap the circuit can you?  You can swap the
> jets / emulsion
> tubes

As you say, just jets and tubes. I did find something
maybe relevant when putting things back where they
were. The emulsion tubes on the racecar are f2, new
setup is f16 (leaner, I think).

I didn't run it tonight. I went out to the shop after
everyone was sleeping and did oil change on wife's
car, stared at the Weber, dropped the oil pan one more
time on White Trash because something got me thinking
(it was all good). I have to get up in 3 hours. Yikes.

The perfect (for me) race Bugeye has come across my
path...If it's as good as advt, I'll have to get the
green car running perfectly in case I sell it....

Ron